Everyone ages six and up is automatically participating in Presidential Champions! You can check your current program point total and award status by visiting the Physical Activity Tracker. As a bonus, all physical activities you logged in the Physical Activity Tracker since August 10, 2016 have already been added to your point total. If you missed any recent activity, go back and log your activity to receive those points.
Logging physical activity in the Physical Activity Tracker is easy to do:
- Step 1: Log in to SuperTracker and open the Physical Activity Tracker webpage.
- Step 2: Type in the name of your completed physical activity in the search box and click ‘Go.’
- Step 3: Select the physical activity and intensity level that most appropriately matches what you completed.
- Step 4: Enter the duration of minutes that you participated in that physical activity.
- Step 5: Select the days in which you completed that physical activity.
Presidential Champions also allows you to import physical activity from your Fitbit, or manually enter your steps walked each day.
Helpful Tip: Use the calendar feature at the top of the page to go back in time to select a date prior to the current week. Once the proper week has been selected, you can enter activity for any date during that week.